Certified workplace drug and alcohol collector course
Here at Oz drug tests, we work in partnership with a NATA accredited team of drug testing trainers to provide a drug and alcohol training course that will allow you or an employee to safely administer drug tests as part of a drug and alcohol safety program within your place of work.
Involved is an intensive 1 day in-person or online course that will teach you:
- All relevant Australian Standards
- How to perform a Saliva Drug Test
- How to perform a Urine Drug Test
- How to perform a Breath Alcohol Test
- Practical, hands-on application of drug and alcohol testing skills
- Understanding of drug and alcohol testing related issues and how to deal with them (communication, employee reaction, considerations for policy and procedures)
Successful completion of this Drug and Alcohol Screening course will result in the awarding of the nationally recognised units of competency.
We work in conjunction with a NATA accredited team to deliver this course on a national basis, and the course can be provided in both blended and full face to face delivery mode.
For full course details please complete the following form and a training representative will be in contact within 24 hours.