Certified workplace drug and alcohol collector course
Are you looking for certified workplace drug training courses? Here at Oz drug tests, we work in partnership with a NATA accredited team of drug testing trainers to provide a drug and alcohol training course. When you, or an employee of yours, complete drug and alcohol training courses, you will be able to safely administer drug tests as part of a drug and alcohol safety program within your place of business. The certified workplace and alcohol test collector course has been developed by Drug Testing Business Success, experienced industry professionals. It is nationally recognised and offered via our partnership with a Registered Training Organisation. If you want to become a certified alcohol and drug abuse counselor, you can take this course.
A completed certified drug and alcohol counsellor training will assist persons who wish to comply with recommendations under the relevant Australian Standards for WORKPLACE, MEDICO-LEGAL OR COURT-DIRECTED drug testing. Only after finishing this course will you be able to become a certified drug and alcohol tester.
This is an intensive online course that will allow you to become a certified drug and alcohol counselor after teaching you:
- All relevant Australian Standards
- How to perform a Saliva Drug Test
- How to perform a Urine Drug Test
- How to perform a Breath Alcohol Test
- Practical, hands-on application of drug and alcohol testing skills
- Understanding of drug and alcohol testing related issues and how to deal with them (communication, employee reaction, considerations for policy and procedures)
What Our Accreditation Test Includes:
- Drug types and their effects
- Review of Australian Standards
- Drug testing methods
- Arranging a test
- Drug testing equipment types
- Confirmatory testing at the laboratory
- Chain-of-custody requirements
- Test integrity
- Conducting a urine drug test
- Conducting an oral fluid drug test
- Breathalyser basics
- Performing and recording a breath alcohol test
This training is required for your personnel to qualify as per the Australian Standards as “Collector” of saliva and urine samples for drug testing. Qualify your personnel as accredited collectors/technicians with our convenient online program. Our certified trainers can also attend your workplace as required.
As many of our clients attested, this course broadened their knowledge of the drug testing process. It’s even better that they were able to do it from the comfort of their own home, as you would be able to do.
Successful completion of this drug and alcohol screening course will award the nationally recognised units of competency. We work in conjunction with a NATA accredited team to deliver this course on a national basis. So if you want to become a certified workplace drug and alcohol collector, Oz Drug Tests can provide an accredited course that you can take from the comfort of your home.
For full course details, please complete the following form. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and fill you in with all the relevant information. Our training representative will be in contact within 24 hours of your application.