HLTPAT005 Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing
Here at Oz drug tests, we work in partnership with a NATA accredited team of drug testing trainers to provide a drug and alcohol training course that will allow you (or an employee) to safely administer drug tests as part of a drug and alcohol safety program within your place of work.
Involved is an intensive online course that will teach you:
- All relevant Australian Standards
- How to perform a Saliva Drug Test
- How to perform a Urine Drug Test
- How to perform a Breath Alcohol Test
- Practical, hands-on application of drug and alcohol testing skills
- Understanding of drug and alcohol testing related issues and how to deal with them (communication, employee reaction, considerations for policy and procedures)
Successful completion of this Drug and Alcohol Screening course will result in the awarding of the nationally recognised units of competency.
You will issued with a “certificate of attainment” which will allow you to work in Australia as a drug and alcohol testing officer.
Online courses are $599 plus GST for 1 person. Please contact us here for cheaper rates for 2 or more students.